Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an office experience opportunity for the summer?
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and specializes in waterfront equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk of their showroom, greeting and directing customers.
- Answer 4 phone lines
- Filing, data entry and miscellaneous clerical duties
- Assist with UPS and USPS shipping labels
- POS transactions on occasion
- Help keep showroom neat and tidy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some customer service, retail or receptionist experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is a plus
- Friendly, bubbly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service presence and skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Must think on your feet and stay calm to handle difficult customer situations on occasion
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Independent work environment
- Fun industry with continuous learning
- Challenging and rewarding position
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm if available to help some Saturdays that would be a plus, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138582
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.