Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, get spelling of callers name, look up their agent in system and direct calls to their agent.
- Greet visitors (when they open back up)
- Process mail
- Reserve conference rooms
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen
- Take payments from clients on occasion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of customer service or receptionist experience
- Must eventually get your Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, friendly, personable and easygoing
- Energetic and self-starter
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138619
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.