Are you a Receptionist who has professional and strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones and route to proper individuals.
- Greet all clients
- Gather needed information from client and enter into the system
- Maintain company calendar and schedule meetings
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Transcribe and prepare correspondence for meetings
- Manage post meeting processing and follow up
- Open, transfer and close customer accounts
- Attend client prospect events and seminars
- Maintain all files, databases, records and documents
- Assist Director of Marketing with special events, seminars and marketing campaigns
- Run company errands and assist with any miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of experience in an administrative/support role
- Must have experience working with clients/customers over the phone and face to face
- Experience working with financial services or banking would be a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have PowerPoint experience
- Experience working with a CRM database is a plus
- Professional demeanor, warm, upbeat and friendly
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work quick and be efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work/life balance
- Company that promotes from within
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138624
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.