Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity on the weekends?
Our client is an award-winning company in the healthcare industry with a great reputation. They provide their clients with personalized, quality care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet all patients/workers that walk into the building, take their temperatures, ask them a list of questions and take care of any other office functions that would come up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Professional and welcoming
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Must be patient and comforting to all patients
- Must be assertive and not afraid to tell people their policies
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity
- Family focused and friendly environment
Hours: Saturday and Sundays 10:00am – 2:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138637
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.