Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with customers over the phone and in person? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a position that is starting ASAP?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be the first impression of the company via face to face and over the phone.
- Properly answer incoming calls, screen and redirect the calls using multi-line telephone system
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel or department for escort into building
- Observe safety and security procedures and report potentially unsafe situations
- Act as contact person for all vending machines, coffee machines, and popcorn supplies
- Follow all standard work, emergency and reception binders as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as needed including assisting with departmental projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience as a receptionist where you answered both incoming calls and greeted visitors is strongly preferred
- Intermediate Excel and MSWD skills
- Must be a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while being the first impression of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138644
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.