Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an office opportunity within the Waupaca County area?
Our client is a family-owned eye care center in the Waupaca county area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will work directly with patients both in person and on the phone.
- Answer phone calls and assist general patient questions
- Schedule appointments
- Assist patients with determining insurance benefits
- Prepare and maintain patient records
- Verify insurance benefits and conduct preliminary checks to ensure insurance claims are correct
- Coordinate care with other medical providers as needed
- Collect payment from patients at time of payment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong, solid and proven customer service skills
- Must have some experience answering phones
- Anyone with optical or medical experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to enter data and navigate through multiple screens
- Upbeat, energetic, patient and friendly
- Must always make the customer feel welcomed and at ease
- Ability to empathize with customer of all ages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to keep confidential information and follow HIPAA laws
WHAT YOU GET:
- Patient focused vs. retail/sales focused
- Family owned and offer flexibility
- Fun and fast-paced environment
Hours: 32 hours Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Waupaca County, WI
Job ID: 138629
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.