Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Receptionist who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a physical therapy clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will schedule patients, set up patient’s accounts and complete patient check-in process.
- Process patient payments
- Insurance & patient demographics intake
- Process doctor referrals
- Handle medical records requests
- Scan documents into patient accounts
- Assist in helping with aide type of responsibilities such as cleaning up rooms and helping patients finish up their appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist experience preferably with experience in scheduling patients
- Healthcare or medical experience is highly preferred
- Strong phone and people skills
- An aptitude of health insurances is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software quickly
- Self-starter and team player
- Assertive, energetic but polite and respectful
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and take direction well
WHAT YOU GET:
- Advancement opportunities
- Locally owned
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138936
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.