Are you a Receptionist who loves people and animals? Are you a Receptionist who has receptionist and/or office experience?
Our client has been serving the Fox Valley community for the past 120 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, which can be busy, transfer calls, transfer calls from voice to text and take messages.
- Greet and guide visitors, which can be busy at times
- Get someone from the back to take donation but they may write out a receipt
- Light clerical work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Need some reception and office experience
- Computer savvy to learn the new phone systems
- Must be okay with some animals roaming around
- Compassionate and sympathetic
- Outgoing and personable
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been around since 1892
- Great way to gain some experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm or 10:00am – 6:00pm, ideally would like you to be open to Saturdays, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: 14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139122
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.