Are you a Receptionist who has extremely accurate data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an independent medical facility in the Oshkosh, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones, directing calls and scheduling appointments.
- Prepare files and charts
- Manage paperwork
- Verify insurance
- Help out with miscellaneous clerical duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have receptionist or front desk experience
- Any medical/healthcare experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Strong and extremely accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must take and follow directions well
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back
- One of few independent medical facilities in area
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 24-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139135
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.