Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity within the insurance industry? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client serves the insurance and financial needs of thousands of individuals and businesses in Northeastern WI and in the Upper Michigan Area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering phones and greeting customers.
- Data entry
- Any miscellaneous projects needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist, front desk or office experience is highly preferred
- Must be eager to learn and grown
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, driven and friendly
- Personable, welcoming and must make each customer know they are priority
- Strong customer skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and everyone works well together
- Variety within the position
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139180
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.