Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a part time position with variety? Are you a Receptionist who has good people and computer skills?
Our client is an apartment trade organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones and take messages.
- Check email and assisting with correspondence
- Assist with faxing, filing, scanning and making copies
- Complete data entry for credit reports
- Assisting walk in traffic
- Assisting elsewhere as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience
- MSWD skills
- PowerPoint and / or Access experience is a plus
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- New office space
- Always busy in the office
Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:30am – 12:00pm preferably work Mondays until 4:30pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139758
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.