Are you a Receptionist who has exceptional people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to work very part-time hours?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting all walk-in traffic and answering phones along with any other clerical, front desk duties that come up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Someone who has experience answering the phones is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Knowledge in Dynamics AX is a huge plus
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Very quick learner and grasp onto the role quickly
- Must be okay working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Great product to work with
Hours: Fridays 7:45am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 139781
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.