Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist who works well with numbers?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors/clients.
- Take payments
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies
- Translate when needed (if you are bilingual)
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and math
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional, personable and friendly
- Must be extremely organized and detail orientated
- Ability to work well independently and not afraid to ask questions
- Must follow company procedures and policies on how things are done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a great reputation
- Great internal longevity
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time first shift hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay area, WI
Job ID: 139878
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.