Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within an awarding winning fun team environment?
Our client has been providing services to the Fox Cities for over 50 years. Since their beginning, they have had the opportunity to encompass additional services as well as expand their service area, all while maintaining excellent testimonials.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer a multi-line phone system, greet and direct visitors.
- Write up proposals
- Put together presentations
- Data entry
- Some ad writing
- File, fax, and copy documents
- Work with the mail
- Help out with miscellaneous projects that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any construction or plumbing background is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience in Jonas or ServiceTitan software is a plus
- Professional, self-driven and easygoing
- Must be very detailed and ability to catch on quickly
- Team oriented but must work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff and a team environment
- Award-winning company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139892
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.