Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a Chiropractic firm that has been in business since the 1950s in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, make/confirm appointments take payments and manual paperwork.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist experience is a plus
- Must be able to do minimal computer work
- Friendly, caring and personable
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great Doctor
- Stable company
- Great internal longevity
- Chiropractic adjustments at no charge
Hours: Part-time hours between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $12.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139910
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.