Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a part time position? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a well-established association?
Established in 1911, our client is dedicated to the advancement of the chiropractic profession.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and assist clients as the first point of contact.
- Take calls, forward the to the appropriate party and / or answer customers questions
- Complete general office tasks such as filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with administrative projects
- Assist with other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months receptionist or customer service/clerical experience
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Office management (flow of the office – not employees) is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skill
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Experience with YourMembership software is a plus
- Able to hit the ground running
- Good problem solving skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Good customer service skills and a good phone voice
- Positive and energetic with a can do attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company outings
- Stable company
Hours: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139986
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.