Are you a Receptionist who wants to pick your work schedule? Are you a Receptionist who loves animals?
Our client provides pets with quality care and ensures no details are overlooked. They care for pets as if they were their own and strive to give their customers the most value for their money.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk greeting clients and answering phones.
- Schedule appointments
- File paperwork
- Take payments
- Assist with clerical projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous receptionist or front desk experience
- May consider retail / teller / call center candidates
- Vet clinic or healthcare industry experience is a plus
- MSWD skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn company specific software
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Work well with others
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
- Courteous, empathetic and sensitive to guest situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Caring staff that knows pets are family members
- Smaller office where everyone works together and treats each other like family
- Staff discount
Hours: Full and part time schedule options, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139990
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.