Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to gain some office experience?
Our client is a full service optical clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet/register patients and answer a multi-line phone.
- Verify insurance
- Schedule and possibly some billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist or office experience is preferred
- A medical background is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any NextGen software knowledge is a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Caring and compassionate spirit
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139994
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.