Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact to welcome and announce visitors, vendors, clients and job applicants.
- Answer phones to provide callers with address, directions and other information
- Monitor visitor access and issue passes when required
- Assist with new hire orientations, employee documentation and personnel files
- Process employee and visitor badges
- Oversee parking information for employees and work with the city and police department as needed
- Perform other clerical duties for the Human Resources department as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of related experience working with the public face to face or over the phone
- Front desk or receptionist experience is a huge plus
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks as once
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140008
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.