Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is law office in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will support the secretary, answer busy phones and take messages.
- Schedule appointments in Google Calendar
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of office/administrative assistant including answering phones
- Basic legal experience along with e-filing experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Calendar experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a very busy and fast-paced environment
- Must follow directions and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual environment
- Independent work
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: Part-time hours 9:00am – 1:00pm or Full-time hours 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140068
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.