Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a surgery and recovery center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting all guests, offer and assist with wheel chairs as well as
offer assistance to the patients in and out of the car and building.
- Provide directions in the building
- Manage the lobby to include brewing coffee, assist those waiting and monitor the Instymeds machine
- Keep inventory of the coffee, supplies and ordering
- Sort and deliver mail
- Monitor and manage the room schedule for the classroom
- Serve as the “go-to” person for the team members, guests and vendors
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or hospitality (front desk) type backgrounds
- Any medical or clinic experience is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Outgoing, friendly, caring and compassionate spirit
- Warm and welcoming smile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office area where there are multiple things going on at once
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- No weekends or holidays
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Prorated vacation
Hours: Part-time hour’s first shift, contact us for details – this is an on call position
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140183
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.