Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a surgery and recovery center.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting all patients, vendors and workers that walk into the building and reading off a list of screening questions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Professional at all times
- Friendly, warm and welcoming smile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Super team oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Excellent internal longevity
Hours: Part-time hour’s 25 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140212
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.