Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a leader in the financial planning industry. They aim to provide their clients with financial confidence through a variety of financial offerings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk assisting the office as needed.
- Greet clients and patients
- Answer multiple phone lines and take messages
- Schedule appointments, re-schedule appointments and take cancellations
- Collect payments
- Pull up reports for meetings
- Sort mail
- Copy and scan files
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of receptionist or office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has great customer service skills, front desk presence and has the professional personality to do the job that can learn quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, personable, friendly and welcoming both in person and over the phone
- Ability to be empathetic and polite but yet know when to redirect conversations
- Must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information and abide by HIPAA laws
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills
- Strong worth ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Great internal staff longevity
- Nice and friendly work environment
Hours: Part-time – 1 day per week working 8 hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140386
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.