Are you a Receptionist who loves dealing with people? Are you a Receptionist who wants to work in the medical field?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet customers and visitors as well as answer the switchboard.
- Maintain security
- Hand out visitors badges
- Sanitizing the front areas
- Additional duties that may be assigned include assigning parking passes with updating tracking sheet, collecting member payments, process reports and assisting with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist/administrative/office support experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Professional, friendly to customers in person and over the phone
- Outgoing and accommodating to customer needs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy
- Organized and multi-tasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary, can be considered for the full time position
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140528
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.