Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet every member, directing them to where they need to go
answering minimal phone calls and scheduling appointments.
- Provide exceptional service to every person walking in the branch
- Record and distribute telephone messages
- Assist with check order processing and contact members when checks are received
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Any banking or financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Professional front desk demeanor
- Positive attitude with a constant smile
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- Lots of room for opportunity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:15am – 6:15pm rotating weekly schedules, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere areas, WI
Job ID: 140614
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.