Are you a Parts Clerk / Receptionist who has outstanding people and phone skills? Are you a Parts Clerk / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with only Saturday hours?
Our client is a family-owned and operated utility and excavating contractor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Parts Clerk / Receptionist, you will be working at a desk in the shop area, answering incoming phones, transferring calls and taking messages as needed.
- Look up part numbers and purchase order numbers in the system
- Assist with making calls to auto stores to check on part availability or ask questions
- Greet any walk-in traffic
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to answer the phones
- Office or receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Ability to jump in and learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Company is growing
Hours: 1-3 Saturdays per month 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Parts Clerk / Receptionist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140747
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.