Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization? Are you a Receptionist looking to help others?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will work at the front desk.
- Greet and check in patients
- Answer phones
- Light administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Office experience, may consider retail or non-office customer service experience
- Health industry experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable, compassionate and friendly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work with charities to help and support others
- Work in a faith filled environment
- Family friendly, flexible and supportive environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Service recognition awards
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 140884
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.