Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in wholesale used auto parts, recycling and salvage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, transfer calls, greet any walk-in traffic and direct them to the right person.
- Assist with answering customer’s questions
- Scan and organize documents
- Send emails, faxes and mail out
- Take notes and make reminders
- Assist with other departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or receptionist experience is highly preferred, would consider customer service experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in person
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Very team focused
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused
- Family business that has been around since the 1960’s
- Very kind family that owns it
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140940
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.