Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has experience working with Epic?
Our client specializes in comprehensive healthcare for infants, children and adults.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones, scheduling appointments and checking in/out patients.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any receptionist and/or scheduling experience is ideal
- Must have Epic experience
- Professional and energetic
- Top notch customer service and people skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small independent practice
- Like family and supportive team
- Opportunity to work with all ages of life
Hours: Various hours Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137204
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.