Are you a Receptionist who has strong written and oral communication skills? Are you a Receptionist who has a passion for helping people?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will assist with reception functions and other office tasks.
- Answer phones to answer questions or direct the caller to the right person who can answer questions
- Greet walk-in traffic and match person with whom they are to meet
- Open and sort mail
- Schedule/reschedule appointments when necessary
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Experience with low-income individuals/resources/non-profit is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be personable, and able to build good working relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced role
- Must have a passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to handle stressful environment and adapt to change well
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work and become part of a team environment
- Great oral and written communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Rewarding work
- Opportunity to work for an organization that helps people
Hours: 8:30am – 2:00pm, sometimes 3:00pm pending on the workload
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Chilton, WI
Job ID: 137419
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com