Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company who has been in business for over 100 years?
Our client specializes in providing engineering and architecture services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be the face of the company, answering/transferring calls and greeting visitors.
- Take care of outgoing mail
- Order lunches
- Prepare/clean up conference rooms after meetings
- Schedule within a specific system
- Data entry and correspondence work
- Check general e-mail
- Stock fridge’s
- Put together letters from templates
- Clean up kitchen
- Order/send flowers and fruit baskets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have reception experience
- Must have general office support experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive attitude and friendly
- Must display energy and enthusiasm
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $11.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137604
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.