Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a full-service accounting firm. They offer their clients a broad range of services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet clients and hand out tax returns.
- Collect payments
- Data entry and filing
- Any other clerical functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office /receptionist/customer service experience within an office setting
- Any previous data entry experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137626
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.