Are you a Receptionist who is empathetic and understanding? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a law office?
Our client is a general civil law practice with an emphasis on bankruptcy, collections, family law and estate planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet clients and make files.
- Make copies
- Do bank deposits or run to the storage unit
- Any miscellaneous duties that come up from the supporting team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Switchboard operator experience is ideal
- Any previous receptionist experience is a huge plus
- Also any legal experience is also a huge plus
- Experience/knowledge of Outlook is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and any knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Professional, friendly, empathetic and understanding personality
- Strong customer skills
- Must have an over the phone smile
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be focused and attendance is crucial
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Provide coffee, soda, snacks and occasionally paid lunches
- Offer incentive pay
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137729
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.