Are you a Receptionist who is looking to join a hardworking and friendly team? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys variety in your day?
Our client is an internationally recognized clinic that has been providing services to the Green Bay area for many years. Their doctors are not only well-respected surgeons, but are also involved in giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working with others providing excellent customer service to their customers.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Greet patients
- Acquire demographics from patients, get their updated health history and prepare charts
- Fill out paperwork and prepare patients for their appointments
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- Any office or customer service experience is ideal
- Medical or dental experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Professional front desk demeanor
- Friendly, outgoing, eager and a very welcoming personality
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Must be able to take constructive criticism well and learn from mistakes
- Must want a position like this long-term
- Ability to walk up and down stairs throughout the day
- Must be willing to travel up to 5 times per year to other Wisconsin locations for coverage as needed
- Reliable, career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a genuine care for their employees and patients
- Friendly hardworking team
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137944
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.