Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has strong multi-tasking skills?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet each person by name, answer the phone and schedule patient appointments.
- Give patients the correct paperwork to fill out
- Review paperwork to ensure accuracy and completion
- Explain any required procedures to prepare the patient before the chiropractor’s exam and treatment
- Escort patients to appropriate room
- Follow up with patients who missed appointments
- Collect payments, enter charges and payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
- Keep rooms clean and ensure supplies are available
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of front desk, receptionist or secretary experience
- Medical or healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Any experience working with insurance is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on to their software quickly
- Ability to show empathy to the patients
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 36-40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 7:00am – 7:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137801
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.