Are you Receptionist who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to start a position quickly?
Our client has been providing services to the Fox Cities for over 50 years. Since their beginning, they have had the opportunity to encompass additional services as well as expand their service area, all while maintaining excellent testimonials.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer a 9 line phone system.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Write up proposals
- Put together presentations
- Data entry
- Some ad writing
- File, fax, and copy documents
- Work with the mail
- Help out with miscellaneous projects that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience
- Construction or plumbing industry background is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience in Jonas software is a bonus
- Detailed and must be able to catch on quickly
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Team oriented, but ability to work well independently
- Go with the flow type attitude
- Must be self driven with the ability to take things and run with it in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff and a team environment
- Award-winning company
Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137816
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.