Are you a Receptionist who has strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet, check in patients and collection co-payments.
- Call on patient benefits and conduct prior authorization requests
- Schedule patients
- Get insurance and demographic information
- Set up patient accounts in the system
- Call on referrals from physicians
- Complete daily and weekly money reports
- Drop bank deposit
- Lock up clinic for the night
- Conduct marketing when needed
- Assist with laundry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of receptionist or strong customer service experience
- Any healthcare or medical experience is highly preferred
- Any experience working with medical insurance is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have strong people and phone skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a high regard for HIPAA confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Advancement opportunities (they are going through a lot of growth)
- Great benefit package
- Locally owned
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138081
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.