Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Receptionist who thrives in a very busy work environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering a busy multi-line phone system and answering caller’s questions or directing the caller to the right party.
- Greeting walk-in traffic and match person with whom they are to meet
- Opening and sorting mail and scheduling/rescheduling appointments when necessary
- Ordering supplies and running reports
- Working closely with and provide clerical support to the intake team within office
- Assisting with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous reception or high volume incoming call experience
- Experience working at a front desk in very busy/fast paced environment is preferred
- Experience with low-income individuals or non-profit is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is ideal
- Basic MSWD and Excel
- Personable with the ability to build good working relationships
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced role
- Must have a passion for working with people and for the greater good of people
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility to assist with call services would be a plus
- Ability to handle a stressful environment and adapt to change well
- Must be comfortable to ask for additional tasks to complete during down time
- Ability to work and become part of a team environment
- Great oral and written communication
- Reliable and dependable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for the greater good of people
- Non-profit organization
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm, during the busy season you will be required to work more hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138205
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com