Are you a Receptionist who has exceptional people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career within an administrative role?
Our client specializes in exceptional and meaningful funeral series experiences for families.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk greeting walk-in traffic and answering phones.
- Help with any special project work
- Data entry of paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of office experience
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Experience answering a busy phone system is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and graceful
- Must be very comforting, caring and calming to peoples situations
- Must be friendly and smiling through the phone
- Must deal with change well
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Passionate and great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138212
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.