Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a friendly team environment?
Our client specializes in family care services to the elderly and people with disabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer and route a high volume amount of incoming calls through a multi-line system, distribute incoming fax communications and assist with various administrative tasks/projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have recent experience answering a multi-line phone system
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to multiple computer applications
- MiCollab Software knowledge is a plus
- Must enjoy answering/talking with customers over the phone
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Awesome mission
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Very supportive and passionate team
- Great benefit package
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 138243
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.