Are you a Receptionist who works well with number and math? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a very well-known company in the area with a great reputation?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in traffic.
- Set up clients in the conference rooms and notify the attorney they are there for their appointment
- Set appointments for clients
- Calendaring and scheduling
- Take payments from and produce receipts for clients
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies if money counts are off
- Miscellaneous projects needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of customer service experience, ideally receptionist but will consider someone who has been in customer service (call center/possibly retail) who has a great personality and is a quick learner
- Must be very comfortable working with numbers, money and math
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Personable and friendly
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Must follow company procedures and policies on how things are done
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (may have to stay a little later)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138281
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.