Are you a Receptionist / Accounting Assistant who is great with numbers and has strong Excel skills? Are you a Receptionist / Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in transport equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Accounting Assistant, you will answer phones, take messages and route them accordingly.
- Print vendor invoices, print vendor checks and put them in the mail
- Greet walk-in customers
- Filing, faxing and scanning documents
- Assist anywhere else needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Any customer service or reception/first point of contact experience is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any Sage experience is preferred
- Personable and friendly
- Must be thick skinned and let thinks roll of their back
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must be good with numbers
- Ability to pick up on things quickly and know when to ask questions
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team environment
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between the hours of 7:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138967
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.