Are you a Receptionist / Office Manager who is looking for a career in a professional office environment? Are you a Receptionist / Office Manager who enjoys having variety in your day?
Our client is a leader in the financial planning industry. They aim to provide their clients with financial confidence through a variety of financial offerings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Manager, you will be responsible for assisting Financial Advisors in managing and organizing office work flow.
- Sit at the front desk and will be the first point of contact for clients coming in
- Answer phones and document all client conversations
- Maintain mailings and faxes
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and organized at all times
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Maintain office equipment, negotiate appropriate rates for office equipment and supplies as needed
- Manage calendars
- Keep computer software up to date
- Handle unsolicited calls from prospects to schedule appointments
- Coordinate seminars and client events
- Send out holiday/birthday cards
- Update advisor websites and social media sites
- Assist with various projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of experience in the workforce
- Administrative / office support experience that involved working with walk-in traffic and answering the phones
- Tech savvy to work with office equipment
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Social media experience (personally or on the job)
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus
- Professional demeanor, motivated and positive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Take initiative and be able to make sound decisions
- Ability to handle deadlines and working under pressure
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team
- Growth opportunities
- Top rated company for their industry
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:00pm & Friday, 8:30am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Manager position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140618
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.