Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking to gain some experience in the healthcare industry?
Our client specializes in child and family specific resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant, you will greet patients, ask screening questions and answer phones.
- Enter client data into Epic
- Scan documents
- Process invoices
- Maintain tidiness of office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience from a healthcare setting is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months in a front desk type of role
- Any charting of electronic health records experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any knowledge/experience with Epic charting is a plus
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138188
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.