Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has accounting experience? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with a variety of duties?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in their industry. They offer innovative, award-winning solutions to their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will sit at the front desk for the company while handling all reception, administrative and bookkeeping duties.
- Bookkeeping for distributor/supplier operations
- Reconcile accounting documents and invoicing
- Assist with some basic human resources duties
- Accurate application of remittances in the company software
- Process daily deposits
- Process credit card payments and refunds and apply to the company software
- Filing and designated special projects
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet walk in customers, vendors, etc.
- Distribute mail
- Maintain a professional look to the showroom/front office
- Various data entry as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience as well as accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of office experience with an Associate degree in Accounting
- Any invoicing experience is a plus
- Any reception experience is also a plus
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains or any other ERP software is a huge plus
- Top notch customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize things that are constantly changing
- Must be easygoing and be ok with more learn on the job training
- Team player
- Must be eager to learn
WHAT YOU GET:
- Jeans Friday all week long dress code
- All employees are treated equally like family
- Growing company
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137830
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.