Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to learn a new industry?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will cover the reception desk for a medical leave and will be trained to be an office floater to assist specialist.
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Sort and stuff mail
- Scan documents and make copies
- Collate statements, meter and mail out
- Coordinate bill pay
- Help to coordinate tax materials for the preparers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of receptionist/office or administrative experience
- Any knowledge of financial services and investment concepts is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Experience working with a banking or financial software system is a plus
- Self-motivated and directed
- Must show professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills with a strong numbers/accounting capability
- Must work with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137977
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.