Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys assisting people over the phone? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client specializes in oil and propane delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of front desk and office work.
- Answer a heavy amount of incoming calls
- Take orders over the phone
- Greet all walk-in traffic at the front counter
- Take payments over the phone and in person (cash handling)
- Prepare the bank deposits
- Enter data
- Additional clerical functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office type background
- Receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Must have had to answer phones in the past
- MSWD and in Excel skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun and laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Generous management
- Company attire available
- Great team perks
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Simple IRA
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm can be flexible to 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm during the spring and summer, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140433
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.