Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for true temporary assignments?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will be covering for vacation and sick days for the reception and/or office services area in Oshkosh.
- Receive incoming calls through the switchboard
- Greet visitors and have them sign in per on site security/visitor check in
- Notify who the visitor is meeting with and will ensure they get to the right spot
- Support the scheduling of conference rooms
- Order office supplies and catering as requested
- Assist with sorting and delivering intercompany mail
- Assist with preparing and setting up conference rooms for meetings/events/etc.
- Assist with various other back office projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience answering phones in some capacity
- Must have experience working with the public face to face
- Reception and / or front desk experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy
- Top notch professional customer service face to face and over the phone skills
- Extremely organized and a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written skills communication skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: On-call Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 136267
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.