Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who has great people skills? Are you a Receptionist / Sales Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry. For nearly 60 years, they have been providing services out of their 23 locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Sales Administrator, you will be cross-trained in reception and administrative support duties.
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Greet visitors
- Prepare bank deposit using Excel
- File and stuff envelopes
- Occasionally collect money or check for the parts invoice
- Send out weekly reports via e-mail
- Prepare title work for the DMV and customers
- Enter new truck information into their specific software and ensure data accuracy
- Work with sales staff closely through the entire sales process
- Open and close purchase orders
- Code invoices that apply to trucks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in a receptionist role is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of office support experience is preferred
- Any truck/automotive industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Energetic, welcoming, outgoing and personable
- Professional and front desk demeanor
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
- Career-driven, reliable and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Great benefits package for permanent employees
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, extremely possible that this will go to Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Sales Administrator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138450
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.