Are you a Records Program / Office Assistant who lives within driving distance of Madison, WI? Are you a Records Program / Office Assistant who has strong analytical and problem solving skills?
Our client is a wastewater treatment plant in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Records Program / Office Assistant, you will review, organize and cleanup up existing records in the OnBase system.
- Provide general support to the district staff
- Scan and index physical records
- Assist staff with scanning, importing and indexing records
- Assist with organizing, reviewing and scanning physical records currently in the district’s physical records archives
- Assist with testing workflows in the OnBase system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of experience working in an office setting
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with OnBase is a huge plus
- Ability to learn, adopt and maintain appropriate technology security practices
- Professional demeanor
- Must maintain high standards for customer service, timely response, collaboration and open communication
- Must maintain confidentiality with regards to the information found on district records, networks and technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must take initiative to accomplish tasks and find solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical and technical people
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible workplace
- Chance to do meaningful work
- Great team environment
- Great location and easy to get to
- Diversity in the workday
- Walking trails nearby
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Records Program / Office Assistant position: $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – POSITION IS PARTLY REMOTE AND WORKING ONSITE, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Job ID: 138200
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.